Gold" Sports Massage Oil is 100% pure Oil of Emu and has been used in a wide variety
of applications with outstanding success.
"Emu Spirit Gold" Sports Massage Oil
can be applied both before and after physical exertion to minimise injury and enhance
performances. Used as a pre-activity application, it can help prevent stiffness in joints
such as ankles, knees, wrists and elbows. After sport, "Emu Spirit Gold" Sports
Massage Oil can help maintain flexibility, decrease muscle fatigue and assist with skin
Sports men and women, dancers, gymnasts and many
other athletes choose "Emu Spirit Gold" Sports Massage Oil for its great range
- Its 100% Pure - Ideal for sensitive skins.
- Its Restorative - High Vitamin E Content is an aid in skin repair.
- Its Odorless - Leaves no smell of liniment.
- Its Antiseptic - Has strong anti-bacterial properties
- Its Penetrating - Rubs deep into the joints to relieve muscle and joint pain.
- Its Stimulating - Effective in the enhancement of blood flow.
"Emu Spirit Gold" Sports Massage Oil was used
exclusively by Australias Track and Field Teams during the 1996 Atlanta
Olympics, 1997 IAAF World Championships, and the 1998 Commonwealth Games in Kuala Lumpur.
In addition to the treatment of
Arthritis and its use by Athletes, Masseurs and Physiotherapists, this product has been
used to treat the following ailments: Minor Burns, Skin Rashes, Eczema, Psoriasis,
Muscular Aches, Blisters, Sunburn, Cradle Cap and Nappy Rash.
Apply a small amount to effected
area 3 to 4 times a day.